Some basics to help save you time, money and accidents:
If your plumbing is having any of the following problems, don't wait give us a call.
- A water heater sounding like a pressure cooker could mean trouble and it can blow up!
- If you have a leaky hot water supply line, it can burn up the water heater quickly.
- A blocked toilet that causes water to overflow to the ground.
- An unexpectedly high water bill can indicate a broken water line.
- Your washing machine leaking water all over the floor, obvious problem.
- If your experiencing low water pressure throughout the plumbing system.
- Is your water heater producing little to no hot water?
- Problems with your shower, sink or toilet draining slowly or maybe not at all.
It is always a good precaution to know where the water shut off to the house, room or appliance is located.